We offer over 500 lesson plans for teachers who are bringing Canadian film into their classroom, planning their own REEL CANADA film festival.
Our teacher resources include:
- Lesson plans with pre- and post-viewing activities, handouts and rubrics
games, quizzes and other fun stuff!
- A 12-lesson unit on Canadian film for grade 9 to 12 English/Media courses.
- Hundreds of film-specific lesson plans across a wide variety of subject areas for grades 9 through 12, for all the feature films in our high school catalogue.
- ESL / ELL lesson plans for several levels of English language proficiency
- A more limited selection of film-specific lesson plans for elementary and middle school grade levels.
All our lesson plans are available to you at ABSOLUTELY NO COST. To request our free resources, email email@example.com and let us know what films, grade levels or subject areas interest you.
Questions? Want more info?
And feel free to browse the REEL CANADA FILMS to get a taste of what we have to offer.
Sample Lesson Plan
Connect with us on social media.