We offer over 600 lesson plans for teachers who are bringing Canadian film into their classroom or planning their own REEL CANADA film festival, all available at ABSOLUTELY NO COST.
Our teacher resources include:
- Lesson plans with pre- and post-viewing activities, handouts, and rubrics
games, quizzes, and other fun stuff!
- A 13-lesson unit on Canadian film for grade 9 to 12 English/Media courses.
- Hundreds of film-specific lesson plans across a wide variety of subject areas for grades 9 through 12, for all the feature films in our high school catalogue.
- ESL / ELL lesson plans for several levels of English language proficiency
- A more limited selection of film-specific lesson plans for elementary and middle school grade levels.
Sample Lesson Plan
Connect with us on social media.